Conditions of Counselling
- All sessions are to be paid for in full at the end of each session or in a monthly block in advance. 24 hours notice is required for the cancellation of an appointment or the full fee will be charged.
- The terms relating to payment of amounts invoiced are strictly 30 days. Interest will be charged at 2% above HSBC Bank plc base rate on all invoices unpaid after this period from the date invoice.
- If you are covered by any medical insurance scheme, you will need to be referred to me by a Consultant Psychiatrist via your G.P. in order to obtain cover and to enable him / her to monitor your progress.
- Insurance companies do not cover cancellation fees or education material. You will be responsible for these costs.
- In order to promote a healthy counselling relationship, it is a necessity to periodically meet and discuss your case history with an independent supervisor within the industry. This helps to maintain therapeutic boundaries and is a requirement of all counselling licensing boards.
- The contents of these sessions are completely confidential.
- Smoking is not permitted during sessions.